Love Sucks vs Love Rocks
January 19, 2017 in SaskMusic News
Is Valentine’s Day a painful reminder of heartbreak, or a confirmation of your bliss? Love it or hate it, it’s coming soon! To celebrate these opposing points of view, SaskMusic will be curating two very different online playlists featuring original Saskatchewan music.
Saskatchewan artists who have recorded songs that lyrically relate to either topic are invited to submit them for possible inclusion prior to Valentine's Day.
- Artists may submit one song into each category ("Love Rocks" or "Love Sucks"); but you'll need to fill this form out 2 separate times if you wish to submit to both.
- Song lyrics as well as recording production must be radio-friendly and must relate to the playlist you’re submitting for.
- Songs on the playlist will be displayed with an artist photo and web link.
- SaskMusic pays SOCAN royalties under Tariff 22 for music used on our website.
- Submissions will be accepted from Saskatchewan-based artists only.
All songs submitted will be considered, however inclusion is not guaranteed. There is no "age limit" for songs you submit, although we'd prefer your more recent tracks.
For more information, please contact SaskMusic at 1-800-347-0676 (toll free in Saskatchewan) or 306-347-0676, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which side will win this year?