Terms and Privacy Statement
- Members of SaskMusic may request copies of our current Bylaws, containing information on our conduct, membership policies, board structure, meetings, etc.
- SaskMusic is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy, and complies with federal privacy laws.
- The contact information provided for your Contact Sign-Up is for SaskMusic’s administrative use only and will not be released to any other company or person without your permission, with the exception of #4. In addition to collecting the basic personal information we need to conduct business with you as our member, we may request additional information (such as date of birth) for statistical purposes. You may decline to provide this additional information.
- SaskMusic may provide your contact information to the Western Canadian Music Alliance, of which we are a participating member, to be used for conducting business regarding the Alliance and the Western Canadian Music Awards. SaskMusic members also receive membership in the Western Canadian Music Alliance.
- We shall keep the business you do with us in strict confidence.
Anyone who is currently residing in Saskatchewan, and who is working in the music industry in some capacity, is invited to submit FREE listings here.
If you're a musician, vocalist or songwriter - or do anything related to music or musicians - you should be included in the Directory.
Sorry, we do not accept any listings from out-of-province companies, with the exception of some music associations/government agencies and national media that our members are likely to access.
Please note: If you have previously had listings in the Saskatchewan Music Directory, please check all your listings to ensure your contact information and entries are up-to-date.
Permission to use your information/Privacy:
By submitting your listings into the Saskatchewan Music Directory ("Listings"), you are granting the following permissions, pertaining only to your Listings and their associated contact information:
- SaskMusic may publish your listing(s) information and make it available to the general public through our website and in any printed versions of the Saskatchewan Music Directory;
- As this listing information is being made publicly available, it may also be released in the promotion of Saskatchewan music, such as printed in our newsletters or e-releases, or provided when specific inquiries are made to the SaskMusic offices;
- If different from your Contact sign-up information, SaskMusic may use your listing(s) contact information also to reach you regarding listings updates and submissions that you make, or for statistical or verification purposes;
- SaskMusic reserves the right to correct or remove listings that are determined to be inappropriate or out-of-date;
- SaskMusic reserves the right to refuse listings.
Information submitted for the Directory will be made available to the general public. If you do not wish to have a particular item published (i.e. your home phone number), please do not submit it.
If you have any questions regarding this Statement, please contact our office, 306-347-0676 or info (at) saskmusic (dot) org.