Join or Subscribe with SaskMusic!
FREE AND PAID CATEGORIES
Free E-Release Subscription:
Create an account and sign up for a free subscription to our SaskMusic E-release, and you'll also able to submit your upcoming live performance dates, press releases, and listings to the Sask Music Directory. You can upgrade to a paid membership later on if you wish.
Paid Membership Categories:
All paid memberships begin on the day we receive payment, and continue for 365 days.
- Individual Membership $50/year
- Youth Individual Membership (for those 19 years of age and under) $30/year
- Band Membership $75/year. Allows you to add a second person on to your membership. You'll both receive the benefits of an Individual Membership, but you'll save a few bucks.
- Corporate Membership $100/year. This one is for companies who have an office in Saskatchewan. Two representatives of the corporation will receive full membership benefits, including voting eligibility.
Paid membership benefits include:
- Advice. We offer numerous opportunities to learn, including one-on-one meetings (Career Tracks). We’re here to answer your questions about your own path and/or the music industry, with offices in both Regina and Saskatoon. We're also available by phone, video chat or email. Members can book as many hour-long sessions as needed with our mentors, or simply give us a call when you’ve got a burning question.
- Workshops. We present a variety of music workshops/seminars that cover information you NEED to know! Members get in free or at a huge discount. As of 2017, sessions are available as webinars or online videos so you can access the content from wherever you are.
- Funding Tips. SaskMusic is the provincial representative for national funding organization FACTOR (The Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings), and can offer guidance with applications to other agencies.
- Information. Our highly acclaimed newsletter, The Session, provides news, information on local, national and international organizations and events, performance opportunities, tips, interviews, and articles on business and creative topics.
- Advocacy. We represent the Saskatchewan music industry’s interests to a wide variety of provincial and national panels and stakeholder groups. We speak for your interests and update you on information that could affect you and your career.
- Opportunities. Networking, a great festival and informative sessions about the music industry, topped off with an awards show applauding prairie talent: It’s the Western Canadian Music Awards. As a member, you can submit, attend, nominate and vote (and perhaps even win…)
- Promotion. Our website is jam-packed with content, and garnering almost a million page views annually, it’s a great place to discover Saskatchewan artists, music news, events, indie tips, opportunities and more. Members receive access to the members-only areas of the site, and expanded profile listings in the Saskatchewan Music Directory. You also receive expanded gig and events listings in our Saskatchewan Events Calendar!
- E-Release. Every month we let you know about the latest news, opportunities and job postings in Saskatchewan music. Stay in the loop just by opening your inbox.
- Discounts. Apply for SaskMusic export missions and other major opportunities for free, or at huge discounts.
- A Voice. Members receive nomination and voting eligibility for the SaskMusic Board of Directors. Get involved!
- More info on these benefits can also be found here.
Any questions? Please call us, 1-800-347-0676 in Sask, or 306-347-0676 outside of Sask; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.