Join or Subscribe with SaskMusic!
FREE AND PAID CATEGORIES
Free E-Release Subscription:
Create an account and sign up for a free subscription to our SaskMusic E-release, and you'll also able to submit your upcoming live performance dates, press releases, and listings to the Sask Music Directory. You can upgrade to a paid membership later on if you wish.
Paid Membership Categories:
All paid memberships begin on the day we receive payment, and continue for 365 days.
- Individual Membership $50/year
- Youth Individual Membership (for those 19 years of age and under) $30/year
- Band Membership $75/year. Allows you to add a second person on to your membership. You'll both receive the benefits of an Individual Membership, but you'll save a few bucks.
- Corporate Membership $100/year. This one is for companies who have an office in Saskatchewan. Two representatives of the corporation will receive full membership benefits, including voting eligibility.
If cost is a barrier to you getting involved as a member, please reach out.
Paid membership benefits include:
- Advice. We offer numerous opportunities to learn, including one-on-one meetings (Career Tracks). We’re here to answer your questions about your own path and/or the music industry, with offices in both Regina and Saskatoon. We're also available by phone, video chat or email. Members can book as many hour-long sessions as needed with our mentors, or simply give us a call when you’ve got a burning question.
- Workshops. We present a variety of music workshops/seminars that cover information you NEED to know! Members get in free or at a huge discount. Most of our sessions are available to join as webinars, or videos to watch later, so you can access the content from wherever you are.
- Funding Tips. SaskMusic is the provincial representative for national funding organization FACTOR (The Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings), and can offer guidance with applications to other agencies.
- Information. We provide news, information on local, national and international organizations and events, performance opportunities, tips, interviews, and articles on business and creative topics.
- Advocacy. We represent the Saskatchewan music industry’s interests to a wide variety of provincial and national panels and stakeholder groups. We speak for your interests and update you on information that could affect you and your career.
- Opportunities. Networking, a great festival and informative sessions about the music industry, topped off with an awards show applauding prairie talent: It’s the Western Canadian Music Awards. As a member, you can submit, attend, nominate and vote (and perhaps even win…)
- Promotion. Our website is jam-packed with content, and garnering a million page views annually, it’s a great place to discover Saskatchewan artists, music news, events, indie tips, opportunities and more. Members receive access to the members-only areas of the site, and expanded profile listings in the Saskatchewan Music Directory. You also receive expanded gig and events listings in our Saskatchewan Events Calendar!
- E-Release. Twice a month we let you know about the latest news, opportunities and job postings in Saskatchewan music. Stay in the loop just by opening your inbox.
- Discounts. Apply for SaskMusic export missions and other major opportunities for free, or at huge discounts.
- A Voice. Members receive nomination and voting eligibility for the SaskMusic Board of Directors. Get involved!
- More info on these benefits can also be found here.
Any questions? Please call us, 1-800-347-0676 in Sask, or 306-347-0676 outside of Sask; or email email@example.com.
SaskMusic does not and cannot guarantee any level of success to anyone who joins our association. We offer our best advice to all our membership and it is up to the member to apply that advice as they see fit to help them with their career. Joining SaskMusic is not a guarantee of success at any level.