How To Submit
Calling for entries!
If you are involved in music IN ANY WAY – teaching guitar, playing in a band, working as a sound tech,designing album covers, running a live music club, booking entertainment for festivals, or anything else related to music or musicians, we want you in the Saskatchewan Music Directory.
For over fifteen years, the Directory has been THE reference guide for Saskatchewan music, with more than 1500 entries of everyone and everything related to the music industry in our province - artists, producers, studios, graphic artists, lawyers, stores, sound techs, songwriters, music instructors and more. We've just done a huge purge of old entries, and now we need to repopulate it with current bands, musicians, service providers, etc!
This online-based resource is searchable and used extensively by the general public.
- talent buyers - and the general public - use it to locate artists for all types of events
- industry professionals use it to locate artists and venues
- musicians use it to find new players, material to perform, places to play, and industry services
- songwriters use it to find co-writers or artists seeking material
- SaskMusic staff use it when we're contacted for referrals
- and much, much more.
It's easy to submit your FREE listing.
- If you already have an account on www.saskmusic.org, just Login and go to My Directory Listings to add/update..
- If you don't have an account yet, you can create a new one for free*. While you're at it, subscribe to the SaskMusic E-Release so you don't miss anything!
In the My Directory Listings area, decide what contact information you'd like to give out to the public, what you want to say about yourself, and what categories to list yourself under. For example, you might list yourself under Groups & Duos in the Cover or Rock genre, and you personally may also teach music lessons (so, put in a second listing and different description under Music Instruction). Then, upload photo, logos, MP3s or more. You can come back anytime to make changes and update your listings.
Your backstage area can also be used to upload news releases, singles and videos for us to feature on our socials!
Already have a listing online? If you haven't recently done so, please login and give your current entries a quick update. That will let us know your entry is still relevant and should be kept on the site. (We remove listings that haven't been touched in years.)
*Paid members have expanded listings to submit press releases, singles for our audio player, video links and more.