"In Tune 2013" Compilation CD Call For Submissions
June 18, 2012 in SaskMusic NewsSaskMusic is pleased to announce a call for submissions for our 2013 compilation CD. This compilation is intended for promotion and distribution to media and music industry professionals, including some international markets. The CDs and download cards will be distributed at music industry events such as Country Music Week, BreakOut West, SXSW, The JUNO Awards, Canadian Music Week, NXNE and other events that SaskMusic will have a presence at throughout the year.
We welcome submissions from both emerging artists and established artists. We hope to include representation from all genres, and from across Saskatchewan. If you are interested in being considered for this project, here’s the deal:
- Must be a current member of SaskMusic as of the deadline date.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant who is a permanent resident of Saskatchewan.
- You must have a recent, professionally recorded track available at the time you submit – submissions still in the final recording or mastering stages will not be considered. Demo singles that are high quality will be considered.
- Material released more than 2 years ago will not be considered.
- You must be the owner of the copyright and master recording.
The deadline to apply is Friday, July 13, 2012 at 5pm. For information on how to apply, visit http://www.saskmusic.org/index.php?p=InTune%202013.