Submit for Love Bites vs Love Rules
Annual SaskMusic playlists
Deadline: February 13, 2020
Is Valentine’s Day something to look forward to, or a day you'd rather sleep through? To have some fun with these differing points of view, SaskMusic is curating opposing playlists of Saskatchewan music. We are now accepting submissions of songs that would fit on either playlist.
Saskatchewan artists who have recorded songs in any genre that lyrically relate to either topic are invited to submit them for possible inclusion prior to the deadline.
• Artists may submit up to 2 songs into each category ("Love Rules" or "Love Bites"); but you'll need to fill this form for each separate song.
• Song lyrics as well as recording production must be radio-friendly and must relate to the playlist you’re submitting for. (Please submit your 'radio edit' if applicable.)
• Songs on our own player will be displayed with an artist photo and web link.
• SaskMusic pays SOCAN royalties under Tariff 22 for music used on our website.
• Submissions will be accepted from Saskatchewan-based artists only.
All songs submitted will be considered, however inclusion is not guaranteed. We are looking for newish material, released or recorded after September 1/2018.
For more information, please contact SaskMusic at 1-800-347-0676 (toll free in Saskatchewan) or 306-347-0676, or email@example.com.
Which side will win this year?