Indie Week Canada 2018 - Showcase Opportunity
Nov. 6-11/18 Toronto, ON (Early Bird Deadline March 26/18)
Deadline: July 16, 2018
Indie Week is one of Canada’s hottest indie music festivals showcasing the best emerging artists from around the world. Over 300 acts will perform at 25+ venues in downtown Toronto. Along with the music festival, all bands/artists can attend the Indie 101 music + tech conference where industry professionals give career advice. Indie Week is open to all genres except comedy and cover acts. Bands/artists must not be signed directly to a major label. Bands signed to an indie label with major distribution are still allowed to apply.
- Super Earlybird Pricing: $10 -- EXTENDED UNTIL FEB. 20 CLICK HERE for more info!
- Earlybird Pricing: JAN 24 – MAR 26, 2018: $20
- Regular Pricing: MAR 27 – JULY 16, 2018: $35
- All entrants will receive a complimentary ALL ACCESS pass for all band members to attend Indie101 music and tech conference 2018 (valued at $125 CAD/each)
- Basic backline (2 guitar amps, 1 bass amp, 4 piece kit) and sound equipment supplied at every venue
- Set times and lengths vary by showcase and venue
- International travelling from outside of Canada will receive at least 3 performance slots
- National acts travelling from outside Ontario will receive at least 2 performance slots
- Reduced rates at hotels on per band basis and subject to capacity
- Indie Week books paid performances throughout the year and will often select artists who have applied to the festival.
For more information and to apply, CLICK HERE.