2018 Jasper Folk Music Festival - Performance Opportunity
Sept. 7-9, 2018 in Jasper AB
Deadline: March 19, 2018
The 2018 Jasper Folk Music Festival has slots for 4 bands to play in September 2018. Selected acts will be compensated based on draw.
The Jasper Folk Music Festival is a small folk fest in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. An end-of-summer gathering of music and mountain folks, the festival brings 1000 locals to the Alberta Rocky Mountains, in the middle of the town of Jasper in Jasper National Park.
The Jasper Heritage Folk and Blues Society (JHFBS) is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Canadian Rocky Culture through roots, rhythm, folk and blues music. For twenty years, the town of Jasper has hosted the bi-annual Jasper Heritage Folk Festival.
- Open to acts from all regions
- Must have family-friendly material if chosen for a daytime slot
- Outdoor stage
- Set lengths vary from 60-90 minutes
- Sound equipment provided
- Backline provided
Additional Compensation Details:
- Food, drinks and accommodations provided
- Acts may sell merch on site and be part of the festival's official merch booth
- Inclusion in official press
- Selected acts may have a guest list
- Compensation Amount: Determined at time of booking
For More Details & How To Apply: Click Here