How To Submit
Calling for entries!
If you are involved in music IN ANY WAY – teaching guitar, playing in a band, working as a sound tech,designing album covers, running a live music club, booking entertainment for festivals, or anything else related to music or musicians, we want to include you in the Saskatchewan Music Directory.
For over fifteen years, the Directory has been THE reference guide for Saskatchewan music, with more than 1500 entries of everyone and everything related to the music industry in our province - artists, producers, studios, graphic artists, lawyers, stores, sound techs, songwriters, music instructors and more. We've just done a huge purge of old entries, and now we need to repopulate it with current bands, musicians, service providers, etc!
This online-based resource is searchable and used extensively by the general public.
- talent buyers - and the general public - use it to locate artists for all types of events
- industry professionals use it to locate artists and venues
- musicians use it to find new players, material to perform, places to play, and industry services
- songwriters use it to find co-writers or artists seeking material
- SaskMusic staff use it when we're contacted for referrals
- and much, much more.
It's easy to submit your FREE listing.
- If you already have an account on www.saskmusic.org, just Login and go to the Backstage area (up there on the top right hand of our website), then go to My Listings.
- If you don't have an account yet, you can create a new one for free. While you're at it, subscribe to the SaskMusic E-Release so you don't miss anything!
In the Listings area, you decide what contact information you'd like to give out to the public, what you want to say about yourself, and what categories to list yourself under. For example, you might list yourself under Musicians: Guitar, Music Instruction (if you offer guitar lessons), and also Groups & Duos (to list your rock band). Put in custom descriptions for each. Upload a photo or company logo. You can come back anytime to make changes and update your listings anytime you like.
*Members have expanded listings to submit press releases, singles for our audio player, video links and more, which we can then promote across other areas of our website and e-release.
Already have a listing online? If you haven't recently done so, please login and give your current entries a quick update. That will let us know your entry is still relevant and should be kept on the site. (We will be continuing to removing listings that haven't been touched in a while.)