Performing in the U.S.

by SaskMusic

April 25, 2016 in Touring

Although this article is a few years old, it still contains very helpful information for those hoping to enter the U.S.A. for a live performance including tour, one-off festival show, showcase, etc. 


Please note that currently in 2016, there is a substantial P2 progressing backlog at US Immigration. To avoid delays in obtaining a P2, submit your P2 package at least 90-100 calendar days before your first show.

Performing in the U.S. 101 by Liana White, Canadian Federation of Musicians

U.S. Work Permits for Canadian Musicians