- October 2, 2020 - Showtime: 7:30pm
- October 3, 2020 - Showtime: 7:30pm
DATES: Friday, October 2 & Saturday, October 3, 2020
TIME: 7:30 PM
PRICE: $52.50 (Plus Applicable Service Charges)
PRE-SALE: Thursday, September 17, 2020 12:00 - 11:59 PM
ON SALE: Friday, September 18, 2020 at 12:00 PM
Reserved seating at tables. Patrons will be seated at tables based on the amount of tickets in their order (ie. purchase two tickets, will be at a table for two, etc.). Minimum purchase of two tickets. Tables will be spaced at a minimum of 6 feet from each other. Limited capacity. Limit of 6 people per party/table - if you order more than 6 tickets, your party will be seated at multiple tables.
Pre-order your food and beverages for this performance! Order ahead of time and skip the line. Pre-order food or beverages here.
For the health and safety of all our guests, performers, and staff, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Please follow directional signage throughout the building
- Patrons will be seated at least 6 feet apart from other parties, and we ask that you maintain a distance of 6 feet when in the lobby, restroom, or other areas of the building
- There is no intermission for this performance
- Please review your ticket delivery method and have your tickets ready to be scanned upon arrival. We will have Print at Home or Mobile ticket options. For Mobile tickets, please ensure your mobile phone is not on ‘Night Mode’ for ticket scanning.
- We encourage the use of masks in our lobby and restroom areas
- Please do not come to the performance if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID or have been in close contact with someone experiencing symptoms
Additional information regarding the Centre'e guidelines for COVID-19 can be found here.
Chantal Kreviazuk – one of Canada’s most accomplished songwriters and recognizable voices –released her eighth studio album, “Get to You,” this summer. Heralded by the title track and first single, the album features 11 songs, all written and produced by Chantal with Dylan Wiggins.
“This album means so much to me because it has a positive message throughout about self-love, acceptance and perseverance,” says Chantal. “It’s also the album I created the most independently without outside influence. It’s my essence of recording at the moment and for that I am so proud and happy.”
The choice to proceed with the release of an album during a global pandemic was an easy one for Chantal. “The wonderful thing about music is that it is always welcomed and needed,” she says. “In times of crisis, it offers solace and comfort. Without question, now is the time to release music.”
Chantal Kreviazuk is a platinum-selling, three-time Juno Award-winning artist from Winnipeg. In 2016, she returned with her sixth album "Hard Sail" after a nearly seven-year break from recorded music. During that time, she was focused on raising her three sons with husband Raine Maida, as well as her other musical passion, crafting songs. Chantal has written for Drake, Pitbull, Kendrick Lamar, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Josh Groban and countless others. A holiday album - “Christmas Is A Way Of Life, My Dear” – followed in 2019, and a brand new album “Get To You” was released this summer.
In 2014, Chantal and Raine became members of the Order of Canada, recognizing their efforts to raise awareness and support for numerous causes including human and animal rights, mental health, education and the environment. Chantal has been an ambassador to War Child for nearly two decades and one of the organization’s founding artists. Raine and Chantal released their first collaborative album together as MOON VS SUN, "I’m Going to Break Your Heart," as well as an accompanying documentary, earlier this year.